Creative writing news got nominated for 2012 most fascinating blog award (creative writing category) for a blog post i wrote for Ify Omalicha who passed away in March this year. To read the post, Omalicha, click HERE.
Having visited the organiser's website, here's what i found.
The Fascination Awards are an annual collection of the web’s most inspirational and thought-provoking blogs.
To be nominated for the award, your blog must:
Blogs are nominated by Fascination Awards' editorial team and are voted on by readers.
- Inspire your audience
- Encourage discussion through comment posting
- Contain genuinely fascinating content
Voting begins July 23rd at 1:01 AM (EST).
The blog with the most votes by July 30th at 11:59 PM (EST) will win
the grand prize.
VOTING SHALL BE USING GOOGLE +. The nominee list shall be posted once voting begins.
Voting ends on July 30, 2012. 1st place winner will be chosen: July 30, 2012 (11:59 PM EST)
Category: Creative Writing Teacher Blogs
To qualify as an Creative Writing Teacher blog, your blog must meet one of the following conditions:
- The blog is updated by a Creative Writing teacher.
- The blog is updated by a Creative Writer who shares his/her passion in creative writing thereby encouraging others.
- The blog inspires and encourages creativity and personal growth of the creative being.
If you know of a Creative Teacher blog that meets these criteria, submit the blog for review: Go to the Contact Us
For more information on the 2012 Fascination Awards, click HERE to see the Contest Rules
Labels: creative writing category., Fascination awards, Ify Omalicha, most fascinating blog of 2012, Omalicha